Saturday, August 30, 2008

two umbrellas and a book

Over this past month I have managed to leave in Taxis two umbrellas and a newly purchased book. You may be thinking "three things in one month...thats not so bad." The problem comes when you throw in the fact that I drive a scooter.

On a totally different miscellaneous note I took a picture of a sign that I go by on the way to language school.

My response to this Travel Agency's sign is: feel us all over? um...no thank you.

4 comments:

Andrea said...

that reminds me of that cheezy eighties song, "I wanna kiss you all over..."

Please tell me you've heard that song, otherwise I sound like a complete weirdo.

Mom or Dad said...

Actually that cheezy song was done in 1978 by Exile.... but really.... it was a funny sign with a funny logo..
sorry about your umbrellas, I'm sure someone will return them?? NOT...
thanks for the blog, keep them coming. Dad

Michelle said...

LOL. That's funny. I remember the summer I spent in China...the written English things were always so funny. They "made sense" but you knew it couldn't be what they intended it to mean!

Any goodies from the States you've been craving? Might get a package together to mail you in a couple of months, so let me know and I'll start collecting. :-)

Christina Moore said...

that is sooo funny! that's the kinda thing you see on Jay Leno's Headlines