
A couple of weeks ago I wrote about my road turning into a river. Since then I’ve been caught in the rain but it was never as bad as the “river” day that was until yesterday. On my way home from language school it started pouring down rain.

The road to my house has sunken in leaving it impossible for a taxi to pass through. I knew it was bad when my taxi driver looked at me basically said “walk carefully and good luck.”

Upon exiting my cab I saw that my road had become a small waterfall that eventually turned into a river. There was nothing left to do but roll up my pants and take pictures of the experience. As you can see I was not totally alone in my plight. There were a few young girls that were trying to get home as well.

You may be wondering what one does after wading through the waters...wash your feet in the squaty potty of course.

Once I was done with the foot washing I decided to take a few more pictures just to show you the futility of rolling up my pants.

1 comment:
Always an adventure!
Nice squatty! Looks real clean at least!
From the looks of it, in order for you to stay dry, you would have had to roll your pant legs all the way up to panty line level. Good luck with that. =)
Post a Comment