Saturday, May 17, 2008

Surreal


There are moments in my life when everything seems so surreal. Moments when I question reality. Am I really doing this? Is this moment really happening?

These moments are not only limited to “big life events” but also during the small and strange moments in my life. For example like the time I was walking through Wal-Mart and I was hit in the head with a bouncy ball that came out of no where or when I was walking in my bare feet around the TajMahal.

Now I know you may be saying “Jess did you really just put Wal Mart and the Taj in the same comparison?” and my answer to you would be “yes.”

God has made me the sort of girl that has surreal moments. Moments that I realize he (God) is making me do a reality check. Where he uses a rubber ball to hit me over the head to say “wake up, you don’t belong here” or when he allows me to experience the Taj Mahal and tells me "Jess, if this is what a man builds for a woman he loves think of what I am preparing for you in Heaven."

No comments: