After two long days of travel I am back from my cruise. At this moment my mind is a little too mushy to blog about the entire trip plus I’m pretty sure I’m going to have to do it in sections.
I will tell you that it was amazing…worth every dime!
In two weeks I’ve been in 6 foreign countries (7 if you count the Vatican).
I’ve travel by trains, buses, ships, and airplanes.
And I’ve enjoyed some of the best food that I’ve ever had in my entire life
I loved the way “chou bella” rolled off the Italian tongue
I loved the white washed walls in the Greek islands
I loved walking in the Apostle Paul’s footsteps
And I loved the food…or did I already mention that.
My mind is still processing all that I’ve seen
My mind is still trying to pull out facts from history class
My mind is remembering good times spent with friends
And my mind is reminiscing over new friends met along the journey
2 comments:
Well you know I can't wait to hear about every single detail!
So glad you made it without any volcano ash interruptions.
Jess--
I'm soooo glad you guys had a great time! Looking forward to reading all about it :)
Love you!
Post a Comment