My friends and family have all gone through so many changes over the past year and a half. Being in Nepal often makes me not feel only physically far away but “spiritually” far away …I just feel a little disconnected. Thanks to my little vacation I was able to reconnect.
I was granted in abundance time and conversation with friends. I ate plenty, laughed heartily, and basked in the warm comforting sun that is friendship.
Thank you friends and family for the time you spent with me
Thank you to those friends who drove a long way to come and hang out with me
Thank you church for paying for me to come home.
My three weeks in America were AMAZING! When I came to the states I was feeling tired and a little worn out. I left the states feeling rejuvenated and ready to take on the second half of my time here in Nepal.
Here are a few of the highlights ....
Spending time with my Portland family.
Bunco at Beth's
Quality time with my FAMILY
Catching up with old college friends
Karaoke in Portland
1 comment:
Um... where are the pictures that you took of yourself while talking to me?
Wait..what's that? You didn't take any pictures of yourself talking on the phone with me because that would be weird? Yeah.
You're probably right.
Post a Comment