Friday, January 22, 2010


Happy Birthday Dad!

I can’t remember the last time I was home for your birthday…sad.
I want you to know that I am thinking about you and praying that you have a great day.
I have felt extremely blessed this past year because I have gotten to spend some quality time with you while you were here in Nepal and while I was home at Christmas.





This may come as a surprise to you but you are not the only one celebrating you birthday today…
My friend Andrea shares this day with you AND her dad’s birthday was yesterday.
My friend Michelle is currently at the hospital having her first child.
And in 1965 DJ Jazzy Jeff was borne…famous for his song “Parents Just Don’t Understand”
(sorry, I was hoping for someone more famous but Jazzy Jeff will have do to)




LOVE YOU DAD!

2 comments:

Mom or Dad said...

And my sister and cousin were born on January 20. Thank you so much for remembering my birthday. I had a great day, got some great gifts from my GREAT wonderful daughters and my WONDERFUL WIFE.
I have been very blessed this year, I have gotten to spend more time with you than I have gotten to in years.
Love you
DAD.

Beckie B said...

Uncle Paul shares a birthday with DJ Jazzy Jeff? Jealous =). Hey, Jazz was on Jimmy Fallon a couple of weeks ago...he's making a comeback!