Monday, June 1, 2009

if I could...

A few weeks ago my Mac lap top died. It has been sent back to the states and I hope to have it back soon. Until it's return I am now forced to use internet cafes and phone booths to make contact back home.

If I had my computer here are a few things I would take more time to tell you about...

*my sisters birthday

*Nepal's first lack luster independence day

*how I miss Mac's automatic spell check

*the history of my electronic curse (6 digital cameras, 2 lap tops, and countless copy machines have fallen prey to said curse)

*pray request for my Nepali visa. If I don't have one soon I will have to leave the country for the rest of the year

*a congratulations to my friends who have recently graduated

if I could write about these things I would but as it is I have been at this computer cafe for an hour and I need to go home.

2 comments:

Beckie B said...

Wasn't there an iPod involved in the technology curse as well? Crazy!

jesserae said...

yes! I forgot about the iPod...add that to the list