
On Monday morning at 4:11am my sister gave birth to a perfect baby boy. His name is Justin and although I've only seen his picture on facebook I lOVE him so much. Here are a few thoughts about my new Nephew...
I can't even begin to explain how my heart aches over the fact that I can not hold him.
I need to start ordering WSU baby t-shirt on line.
my sister is beautiful
I'm thinking about writing a love song to baby Justin...must learn how to play guitar and write songs
wondering how easy or difficult it would be to sneak onto a plane. I'm pretty sure I could get sneak on in Kathmandu but after that may prove to be a problem.
"welcome to the world baby Justin...I'm not sure when I'll get to see you and hold you but MAN do I love you!"
1 comment:
Congrats Aunt Jessica! You are one up on me now! He sure is a sweetie and Shawn looks so big!
When do you get your computer back?
Post a Comment