A few things that I’ve recently learned/ realized about myself…
Winter here in Nepal tends to put me in a bit of a funk. Between the homesickness during the holidays, lack of indoor heating, and 16 hr a day power-outages my positive spirit takes a hit. This is a large reason for me not blogging. I just can’t bring myself to write about much of anything.
I’ve also recently learned that I have friends and family that actually read my blogg and keep up with me through this form of communication. I just sort of assumed that my Mom, Cousin Beau, and Andrea were the only ones that read this. My old friends Jamie and Fiona, in different ways, brought to my attention that indeed others do read my snippets of life brought to you by blogging.
For those that actually have taken some sort of interest in my life let me just say thanks. It’s a nice feeling knowing that there are people out there that care. I also apologize for not keeping up with this blog. I won’t make any promises about being a regular blogger but I will try my best.
Here are a few things that you may want to know….
Christmas was nice. I missed my family but my friends here were a blessing. Please note that my Charlie Brown tree looks better in the dark
New Years Eve was celebrated at Pizza Hut and with a box of apple juice. (there is a wine glass on the box so it seems classy and appropriate)
Valentines day was nice as well. I baked cookies for my friends, received some pretty awesome cards, and received flowers from a friend.
Talk to ya soon

4 comments:
Of course we love it when you blog! As usual I have a couple of thoughts:
1)At first I thought you were the only one in the NYE wearing a party hat and I thought, "wow...enthusiasm anyone?" Then I saw that one other person was wearing one too.
2) I still love that green floral chair. Seriously, it's fab!
3) Speaking of decor, the fabric underneath the valentines cookies looks cute too.
For the record, I enjoy reading your blog too!
I actually have you in my Google reader.
I can hear your voice in my head saying the words, "Classy and Appropriate" to describe a juice box and it makes me smile.
I have been just a little behind on my blog reading....just read this post :) glad you're home
Post a Comment