As you may have noticed I have not blogged for a while. The reason for my lack of blogging…I have not felt like it.
The summer has been crazy busy. Between my time with volunteers and trips up into the mountains I have not been home much. I have however been back in Kathmandu for almost a month and truth be told I just did not feel like doing much of anything for those first few weeks. Because of my lack of motivation I allowed things to pile up leaving me to play catch-up as this month comes to an end (Can you believe it’s almost July)
To make matters worse my camera finally died during my last village trip leaving me picturless. Have no fear another one is on it’s way from America
I write all this to say, “Friends of my blog, I will try to catch up and post something worth reading soon”
Here are the last few pictures I took with my now dead camera...may it rest in peace.
how fitting that I should have a picture of an airplane. since April I have ridden on 14 planes.
This can be found at the City Center mall in KTM. I guess "bothering" your neighbor is a problem here
6 comments:
Two of my favorite directional signs I spotted in your fair city were the ones posted on the bathroom doors that said, "For those who sit" and "For those who stand". I think this takes top ranking. LOL
hahahahahah!!!
Ok, the picture is worth a thousand words but... the sign says " Please Use Urinals Responsibly" and then in the corner there is another sign "Bits Bites Food Court." That whole image is "priceless." Still laughing. Dad
That picture of the urinal is hilarious! So sad to hear that your camera died, although you get a new one...woohoo!
That urinal picture is hilarious. So many caption possibilities...
Jarod is appalled that you should have to be told....I am still laughing! Thanks
Post a Comment