last monsoon season I blogged about my road turning into a river. It has taken a year but the powers that be have decided to pave our road.
Before the road could be paved a new drainage system needed to be installed. So for the past two months "they" have been digging up the road and laying pipes. It is a long tedious process that is slowed down by the rain. (making one question why did the start during monsoon)
I just recently found out that the black top can not be laid until the dirt is packed and completely dry...in other words this road will not be paved until JANUARY!
So for the next five months my road will continue to be a muddy mess.
As I squeeze along the side of the road in order to avoid the mud pit I repeat to myself "this will be paved, this will be paved...good will come of this."

1 comment:
There will be no mistake about giving directions as to what road you live on. Now that I think about it.... do we need to bring boots when we come visit??
Post a Comment