The other day a friend and I were in the touristy part of town. As I walked by a store I saw that their back wall was full of Pringles…I immediately took this as a sign to enter.
Now, whenever I go into a store I look for a few particular things, cereal and soda. I don’t know why or how these things became important to me but they are.
As I walked to this particulars store's soda section I let out a little squeal of joy (yes friends I can squeal) for low and behold there were four cans of Diet Dr. Pepper.
Needless to say I purchased all four cans. They now currently rest in my cupboard waiting for the time to come when I will need to taste that sweet nectar.
4 comments:
Woohoo! I remember one time in KZ I found Mt. Dew. I actually jumped up and down. The people with me thought I was crazy. But, forever after that, if they found Mt. Dew they would get it for me. It's funny what things from home excite you!
totally worth 75 rupees! It truly is the little things in life....do you have a bendy straw drink out of?!
Now, If only I could get you a frosty mug of Dad's Root beer and their hamburger special....Life would be good. Dad
DR.PEPPER! It IS a BEAUTIFUL thing!
Post a Comment