Tuesday, September 27, 2011

some things never change


My last post I talked about being overwhelmed. On a more positive note there are some things about America that never changes and that I love.

Small town life is one of these unchanging things. Zillah, WA continues to be a small town with one stoplight. The Zillah Food Center continues to require you to put on a parka when entering and the cashier immediately knows my family by looking at the last name on my debit card.
The Teapot is famous in Zillah

American Food. I love it. Fair food is the ultimate American food experience. Meat and anything fried is what you will find. Although a daily diet of said food will most likely kill you it is tasty. I myself love the funnel cake…and churros.

Family and Good Friends.  Now, I know that these people change. Trust me when I tell you I know this. What does stay the same is the relationship. A Cousin will always be a cousin and a true friend will always be a friend no matter the time and distance. 
 Dad & Nephew 
 Cousin
 Aunt & Cousin
 Aunt & 2nd Cousin
 Cousin & her cute daughter
 Sister & Nephew
 Dad and Uncles
 Cousin and his sweet family
Nephew who only smiles for  Bob the builder

Bless you for making it to the bottom of my family photos. 

No comments: