I know that I am crazy far behind on my blog. I'm not sure were to start so I will start small and pic up where I left off.
I had a good birthday. My friends and family made me feel special be it through facebook, sending me packages, taking me out to dinner, or throwing me a surprise party. All in all I felt special.
There is a blog that I follow and it just so happened to have an article on Reading Rainbow during the week of my birthday. I thought I would share this little video in honor of those out there who would like to reminisce with me.
Enjoy
I had a good birthday. My friends and family made me feel special be it through facebook, sending me packages, taking me out to dinner, or throwing me a surprise party. All in all I felt special.
There is a blog that I follow and it just so happened to have an article on Reading Rainbow during the week of my birthday. I thought I would share this little video in honor of those out there who would like to reminisce with me.
Enjoy
2 comments:
I saw that reading rainbow post on Monkey See and had the song stuck in my head for days.
OH MY GOODNESS GRACIOUS I LOVE YOU!!! I had the reading rainbow song stuck in my head all weekend. It started with Alyssa's run in with Wil Wheaton at Powell's and my brain followed the rabbit trail over to Geordi LaForge which naturally pulled me into nostalgiaville (a place different from margaritaville - but not by much) to visit a happier time when the highlight of my week was watching Reading Rainbow and dreaming about how I could 'go anywhere' through a book.
*sigh* Good times.
Post a Comment