Wednesday, September 9, 2009

a few of my favorite things

some of my favorite things....
the nightly down poors that the rainy season brings. love falling asleep to the sound of rain
the way my 5 year old friend says "see you tomorrow" rather then just good bye
2hr full massage for only 1,000 Nepali rupies  (12$ USD)
chacos. just about every American living in this country has a pair. chaco's home page
The DVD rental store. Two DVDs for 70 rupies (90 cents)
Skype = weekly chats with friends and family
skype home page


Sermon series on Ruth...you have to check this out Ruth sermons
the song "Faithful" by Enter the Worship Circle

I WANT TO SING YOU A LOVE SONG, YOU ARE THE THIEF OF MY HEART
RHYTHM AND RHYME TRY TO DESCRIBE IT

NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY...I CAN`T HIDE ITFAITHFUL, YOU ARE FAITHFUL
I HAVE FOUND NOTHING BUT GOOD IN YOUR HEART
LOVING, YOU ARE LOVING
I AM IN LOVE WITH THE WAY THAT YOU ARE
THANKFUL, I AM THANKFUL
I HAD BEEN RUNNING AWAY ON MY OWN
AND THEN YOU FOUND ME, OH HOW YOU LOVE ME
I KNOW YOU`LL NEVER LEAVE, LEAVE ME ALONEI WANT TO SING YOU A LOVE SONG, FOR YOU

ARE THE LOVE OF MY LIFE

RHYTHM AND RHYME TRY TO EXPLAIN IT

NO MATTER HOW HARD I TRY, I CAN`T CONTAIN IT

1 comment:

Jackie said...

I just listened to a sample of that song and like what I hear. I think you've "sponsored" my next music download.